France - circa 1855 - Huge Cartel clock entirely in gilded bronze - Rare representation of "FLORA" Roman Goddess of flowers and Spring. Roman deity of the protection of flowering cereals and fruit trees.
Universal Exhibition 1855 - French master watchmaker "JAPY"
- superb cartel / table clock or fireplace.
- key movement eight days, works and sounds. (but for everyday use, will have to be revised by the new purchaser because the date of the last revision is unknown).
This clock / cartel is very clean and very bright, complete with its key, its bell and its balance wheel.
Exceptional ornamentation for an office, a shop, a living room or a dining room.
Height: 41 cms - 16.2 inches.
Width = 53 cms - 21 inches.
Depth = 15 cms - 5.9 inches.
Weight = 8.310 kgs - 294 ounces.
*** sending by DHL / UPS / Postal secure registered packet,
delivered against signature, with insurance and tracking number ***
*** Delivery with invoice and certificate of authenticity ***
- Frankrike - Circa 1855 - Stor kartellklokke - Sjelden fremstilling av "FLORA" romersk gudinne av blomster
- helt i forgylt bronse
- Clock mechanism
- Power Reserve
- 8 day movement
- half hour, one bell
- Universal Exhibition 1855 - French master watchmaker "JAPY"
- Estimated Period
- midten av 1800-tallet
- Country of Origin
- Utmerket stand - knapt brukt med minimal tegn på aldring og slitasje
- I god tilstand
- 8.31 kg
- 41 cm
- 15 cm
- 53 cm