France - XIXth Century - Circa 1855 - Medieval Scientific Animated Scene - "Allegory to Science" - Nicolas COPERNIC - French Astronomer - XVI th century.
- Works great despite its 175 years! was serviced, cleaned and oiled on 10/24/2020.
- Very rare pendulum with all the original parts with the same numbers.
- superb cartel / table clock or fireplace.
French master watchmaker "JAPY" Universal Exhibition 1855 - key movement eight days, works and sounds the hours and the half hour on its bell of bronze (but for everyday use and for a good precision of the hour, will have to be revised by the new purchaser because the date of the last revision is unknown)
This clock / cartel is very clean and very bright, complete with its key, its bell and its balance wheel.
Exceptional ornamentation for an office, a shop, a living room or a dining room.
Height: 31 cms - 12.2 inches.
Width = 33 cms - 13 inches.
Depth = 13 cms - 5.2 inches.
Weight = 3.240 kgs - 115 ounces.
*** sending by DHL / UPS / Postal secure registered packet,
delivered against signature, with insurance and tracking number ***
*** Delivery with invoice and certificate of authenticity ***
- betjent kartellklokke - "Allegory to Science" - Nicolas COPERNIC - Fransk astronom - XVI th
- Clock mechanism
- Power Reserve
- 8 day movement
- half hour, one bell
- "JAPY" Universal Exhibition 1855
- Louis XIV
- Estimated Period
- midten av 1800-tallet
- Country of Origin
- Utmerket stand - knapt brukt med minimal tegn på aldring og slitasje
- I god tilstand
- 3.24 kg
- 31 cm
- 13 cm
- 33 cm