France - circa 1810 - French Empire - Extraordinaire conservation - Cartel - Clock - Solid bronze chiseled with its original gilding - Movement revised thread works and sounds, double master watchmaker stamp. White porcelain dial with blue Roman numerals. Cherub in the rose garden, flower vase, shell, acanthus leaves and garland of flowers.
- superb cartel / table clock or fireplace.
- key wire movement eight days (revised 0ctober 2020), works and sounds the hours and the half hour on its bell of bronze.
This clock / cartel is very clean and very bright, complete with its key, its bell and its balance wheel.
Exceptional ornamentation for an office, a shop, a living room or a dining room.
Height: 39 cms - 15.5 inches.
Width = 28 cms - 11 inches.
Depth = 10 cms - 4 inches.
Weight = 3.650 kgs - 129 ounces.
*** sending by DHL / UPS / Postal secure registered packet,
delivered against signature, with insurance and tracking number ***
*** Delivery with invoice and certificate of authenticity ***
- Franske imperiet - ekstraordinær bevaring - kartell - klokke
- Massiv bronse meislet med sin originale forgyldning
- Clock mechanism
- Power Reserve
- 8 day movement
- half hour, one bell
- Movement revised thread works and sounds
- Estimated Period
- Tidlig på 1800-tallet
- Country of Origin
- Utmerket stand - knapt brukt med minimal tegn på aldring og slitasje
- I god tilstand
- 3.65 kg
- 39 cm
- 10 cm
- 28 cm