This rare NEW volume in a limited edition of 1,500 copies has an introduction by Singer, Barth and Derek Bell and it’s the final analysis of this Porsche 924 icon created to win Le Mans.
This book includes:
- definitive in-depth study about this supercar, with original photos and technical datasheets taken from original Porsche archive material ever offered to the public and published with the full support of Porsche AG;
- complete and also unpublished race and competition statistics;
- over 400 images and documents;
- details of all the over 200 races in the United States and in the world;
- exclusive interviews with many of the people involved, both in Europe and in the United States.
This is a rare and important volume about the Porsche history, very rich in details!
NEW book - Pages: 293.
Trackable and insured shipping via courier in 24/48h to Europe and worldwide.
Follow our NO RESERVE auctions on CATAWIKI.
- Type of Object
- The Porsche 924 Carrera - Limited Edition 1500 - NUOVO
- Antall enheter
- Som ny
- 3×26×26 cm
- Year (oldest object)
- Year (youngest object)