I am letting this go from my personal collection, very difficult to find - Very Rare.
* Watch is used, but good condition mint condition i will say.
Signed and stamped from authorized dealer as you can see in the pictures.
- Movement Mech. auto winding movt. ETA Ca.2893. Signed.
- Case 42mm X 51mm X 11mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Polished steel. Bi-direction rotating Black PVD bezel with 24hr divisions.
- Signed screw-lock crown. Glass back.
- Luminous green dial with black markings. Date in red
- Fitted with orig. black rubber strap & signed steel buckle. (22cm aprox long)
- Black with red arrow tipped GMT hand
- Time, date, worldtime & 200m water resistance.
*Auction includes :
- Original strap plus extra straps.
- Original cases.
- Original box.
- Original documents.
- Original glycine Buckle
* No returns or refunds whatsoever, all sales are final.
- Im a private collector.
* Watch is sold as it is, in working condition.
* Buyer has to pay taxes if outside the European Union.
- If in Canary Islands, taxes also apply.
* Photos are part of description, please watch carefully.
- Airman Worldtimer Limited Edition
- Utvendig materiale
- Boks, Dokumenter, Fullt sett, Garanti, Sertifikat på originalitet
- Analogt armbåndsur
- Leveranse forsikret
- Slitt og i god stand