Montblanc is known for its luxury pens. But Montblanc watches have also developed reputation for quality and craftsmanship. Many of today’s Montblanc watches are crafted in Swiss village Le Locle which has been making timepieces since 1705.
This Meisterstück 7042 has undergone thorough inspection of accuracy, functionality and condition to determine the level of reconditioning required to meet strict standards.
- 750 yellow gold plated stainless steel, polished
- 36mm excl. crown, 40mm incl.
- 12mm thick
- calibre 4810101 (base: ETA 955112)
- mother-of-pearl color
- date at 06:00 o'clock position
- rays and waves, diverging from Montblanc star (located between center and 06:00 o'clock)
- black Arabic numerals, very stylish
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, anti-reflective
Solid gold-plated steel caseback with watch info
- brand new black genuine leather with croco embossing
- lenght: 20,5cm
- width: 20mm
- gold plated tang clasp, with "M" logo (see pics)
Water resistance: 3ATM/30meters/100feet
Rare famous model in excellent condition, dream of every collector and watch lover. High recognition level and impeccable style.
Just from general overhaul. Perfect condition.
My personal warranty (approved by Catawiki): 1 year.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Meisterstück - Star 7042 - Swiss ETA calibre
- Ref. No: 4810-101 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Utvendig materiale
- Gull, Gull/Stål, Gullplattert
- 18 karat
- Boks, Garanti
- Analogt armbåndsur
- Leveranse forsikret
- Slitt og i god stand